2014 was quite the whirlwind. Where did the time go? It has been a little quiet here on the blog these last two weeks. I’ve just been enjoying the season and savoring all the little moments. (As I hope you have been too!) As the year comes to an end, I can’t help but reflect on all the things that has happened over the last 12 months. Lots of ups, some downs, and definitely many lessons learned.
My top three highlights of 2014:
- 1.) Being chosen as one of Better Homes and Gardens top ten baking blogs.
- 2.) Maui and Kauai trip with my family. It’s been almost a decade since our last vacation together.
- 3.) Adding little pup Taylor to the family.
Here are some of my favorite recipes from 2014. It was really difficult narrowing it down, but I picked one recipe from each month.
Cheers to 2015! It’s going to be an even more delicious year!
1. January: Slow Cooker Asian Braised Beef
2. February: Pink Valentine Cake Doughnuts
3. March: Oreo Coffee Cream Parfait
4. April: Chocolate Avocado Popsicles
5. May: Strawberry Shortcake Doughnuts
7. July: Calamansi Juice
8. August: Peanut Butter Chocolate Bundt Cake
9. September: Toasted Tres Leches Cake
10. October: Apple Cider Hot Toddy
12. December: Caramel Walnut Stick Buns
I wanted to wish everyone a happy, happy New Year! Stay safe, don’t drink & drive, and let’s celebrate the close of another chapter! I can’t wait for what the new year will bring!