Kiwi slices floating among a sea of coconut chia pudding. Kiwi coconut chia popsicles are a satisfying breakfast treat or anytime snack.
Chia Seed Popsicles
If you eat chia pudding bowls on the regular, this frozen popsicle version is for you!
Just like the popular pudding bowls, you can customize chia seeds popsicles to your liking.
Switch up your choice of milks, fruits, and toppings.
Different Milk Variations:
- Almond milk
- Hemp seed milk
- Soy milk
- Coconut milk
Fruit and Topping Variations:
- Sliced oranges
- Cut strawberries
- Assorted berries: blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- Sliced stone fruit: peaches, nectarines, cherries
- Mango chunks
Why add chia seeds to frozen pops?
Chia pudding is magical.
As the chia seeds soak and plump up in the delicious coconut milk, it absorbs its tropical flavors.
The end result is this rich, silky pudding.
One day I made too much. Rather than store it in the fridge, I poured the chia pudding into popsicles molds and popped them in the freezer.
Frozen chia? Is that good? YES. It’s amazing. Slushy kiwi slices, tropical coconut, all frozen in a portable stick?
The rest is history. I’ve been making these chia popsicles will all sorts of fruits.
Mix it up with pineapples, strawberries, or mango. I can’t wait for stone fruit season so I can experiment with peaches, plums, and apricots!
Summer… are you here yet?
More fruit popsicle recipes:
I highly recommend these popsicle molds sold on Amazon. They are easy to clean and easy to use!
Here are a few more frozen pops recipes using the same popsicle mold:
- Cherry Pineapple Popsicles swirl together three natural ingredients: frozen cherries, frozen pineapple chunks, and pineapple juice for one excellent summer treat.
- Passion Fruit Rosé Popsicles are a fun and tasty way to enjoy rose wine blended with passion fruit, pineapple, and strawberry.
- Coconut Avocado Popsicles are rich, creamy, and oh so satisfying!
- Lava Flow Popsicles aka vacation on a stick! combines coconut, pineapple, and strawberries to create a tropical paradise of flavor.
Kiwi Coconut Chia Popsicles
- popsicle mold
- 1 ¾ cup canned unsweetened coconut milk, well shaken
- ¾ cup soy milk or any milk alternative
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ Tablespoon agave syrup, or more to your liking
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced
- Stir together coconut milk, soy milk, chia seeds, and agave syrup. If desired, add additional sweetened to taste.
- Place sliced kiwis in popsicle molds. Use chopsticks or the back of a spoon to press kiwi to the sides of the mold.
- Gently pour liquid mixture into popsicle molds. Insert wooden popsicle sicks. Freeze for at least 4 hours until popsicles are solid.
- Works best with full-fat coconut milk
- I use these popsicle molds