Blood Orange Elderflower Gin Cocktail
The refreshing elderflower gin cocktail gets a pop of color and flavor from the addition of blood orange juice.
Servings: 1 (multiply as needed)
- 1 oz gin
- ¾ oz St. Germain (elderflower liqueur)
- ½ oz lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 ½ oz ginger ale, chilled
- 1 oz blood orange juice, fresh squeezed
In a serving glass, combine gin, St. Germain, lime juice, and ginger ale. Top glass with ice. Slowly pour in blood orange juice. Garnish with blood orange slices and fresh lemon thyme sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Use your gin of choice
- St. Germain is a French liqueur flavored with elderflower. Use any brand of elderflower liqueur.
- In California, blood oranges are available from December through May. The exact range depends on the variety of blood orange.