Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum Cocktail
Yield: serves 1, multiply as needed
- 2 oz gold or dark rum*
- 1 1/2 oz cream of coconut
- 1 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- crushed ice, as needed
- freshly ground nutmeg and cinnamon, to top
- fresh mint and cinnamon sticks, to garnish
Add rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, and orange juice in a shaker filled with ice. Shake until drink is chilled.
Strain into a serving glass half filled with crushed ice. Top generously with freshly ground nutmeg and cinnamon. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and a couple cinnamon sticks.
All images and text ©The Little Epicurean
- I used Mount Gay Eclipse Rum in this recipe, but I've been told Trader Sam's uses Pyrat XO Rum.
- Use "cream of coconut" NOT coconut cream. Cream of coconut is usually stocked in the liquor aisle of the market along with margarita mixers, sweet and sour mix, etc. It is sold in a squeeze bottle or can.