Raspberry Peach Sangria Popsicles
Yield: makes 15 popsicles
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups rosé wine
- 2 oz Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach, or Peach Vodka*
- peach slices and raspberries, to garnish
In a bowl, toss together sliced peaches, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit for 20 minutes until peaches expel juice.
Place peach mixture, remaining ¼ cup sugar, wine, and Grand Marnier raspberry peach in a blender. Process until mixture is smooth.
Place peach slices and raspberries in the popsicle mold. Use chopsticks or the back of spoon to help press fruit into the sides of the mold.
Gently pour liquid mixture into the popsicle mold. Insert wooden popsicle sticks. Freezer for at least 6 hours until popsicles are solid.
THE LITTLE EPICUREAN
- I used this popsicle mold from Amazon.
- If you cannot find raspberry peach liqueur or peach vodka, you can substitute it with peach brandy, regular Grand Marnier, elderflower liqueur.