Blueberry Mojito Float
This float takes a traditional mint mojito and adds a pop of flavor and color with the addition of blueberry sorbet.
Servings: 1 (multiply as needed)
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar, or 3 sugar cubes
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz light rum
- 2 oz club soda, chilled
- 3 scoops blueberry sorbet (see notes)
- fresh mint, to garnish
- blueberries, to garnish
- lime wedges/slices, to garnish
In a cocktail shaker, add 8-10 fresh mint leaves and sugar. Use a muddler to crush the sugar and mint together. Add lime juice, light rum, and club soda. Stir to combine.
Add 3 scoops of blueberry sorbet to a serving glass. Strain cocktail shaker into serving glass. Garnish cocktail float with fresh mint, slice of lime, and fresh blueberries. Enjoy immediately.