Cantaloupe Rum Pops
Fresh cantaloupe is great. Boozy cantaloupe rum pops are better. These frozen treats are perfect for hot summer days!
- 4 ½ cups sliced cantaloupe
- 5 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- finely grated zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light rum (silver rum)
It is best to freeze these in ice pop bags rather than popsicles molds because alcohol does not completely freeze. The amount of alcohol in these ice pops results in a slightly slushy pop.
All images and text © The Little Epicurean