Kiwi Coconut Vodka Pops
Summer is the season for fruity boozy frozen treats. These kiwi coconut vodka pops combine fresh kiwi with coconut water and coconut flavored vodka for one delicious frozen cocktail popsicle!
- 7 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 3 Tablespoons agave syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
- ¾ cup coconut flavored vodka
Place kiwi, agave, and coconut water in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Add coconut vodka. Adjust sweetness according to taste.
Pour liquid into plastic ice pop bags. Seal and freeze for at least 6 hours until solid.*
All images and text © The Little Epicurean
- I used Ciroc's coconut vodka. I've tried others, but this one is my personal fav!
- It's best to freeze these in ice pop bags rather than popsicles molds because alcohol does not completely freeze. The amount of alcohol in these ice pops results in a slightly slushy pop.