Stirrings Bloody Mary Three Ways
Bloody Mary is the quintessential brunch cocktail. Make it with your choice of spirit. It's great with vodka, gin, or tequila!
Servings: 1 (multiply as needed)
Salt Rim Options:
- Stirrings Bloody Mary Rimmer
- Stirrings Margarita Rimmer
- coarse salt & freshly ground black pepper
- coarse salt & chili lime powder
- Stirrings Dirty Martini Mix bar ingredient*
- celery sticks
- pickle spears
- cherry tomatoes
- cocktail onions
- Castelvetrano olives
- pickled okra
- lemon or lime wedges
- cubed cheese (pepper jack and cheddar)
- sliced jalapeno
- cornichons (pickled French gherkins)
- pickled yellow chili peppers
If using a salt rim, moisten the rim of highball glass with lime or lemon wedge. Roll rim of glass into salt mixture of choice.
Fill highball glass with ice. Add Stirrings Bloody Mary Mix and spirit of choice. Stir together. Garnish with desired toppings. Serve immediately.
- Vodka is spirit of choice for a classic Bloody Mary. Gin is another popular option.
- Tequila makes a "Bloody Maria."
- Mexican lager beer makes a version of Michelada. (Use 6 oz chilled beer and 3 oz Stirrings Simple Bloody Mary Mix.)
- To make a Dirty Bloody Mary: combine 1 1/2 oz vodka, 3 oz Stirrings Simple Bloody Mary Mix, and 1 tablespoon Stirrings Dirty Martini Mix bar ingredient.