Celebrate autumn and the holiday season with a pumpkin milkshake! This delicious frozen blended treat features homemade pumpkin ice cream.
Servings: 1 (multiply as needed)
- 4 scoops pumpkin ice cream (about 1 ½- 2 cups)
- ½ cup milk of choice
Alternative Vanilla Ice Cream Option:
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1 ½- 2 cups)
- ⅓ cup milk of choice
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree (80 g)
- ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Turn it into an adult milkshake by adding 1 to 2 oz of liquor. Such as:
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a crunchy component. Graham cracker sheet, Biscoff cookie (speculoos), or a shortbread cookies are great options.
- For the ultimate treat, rim the serving glass with melted white chocolate or caramel. Roll the sticky glass in sprinkles like in this brownie milkshake.
- Bourbon, whiskey, or dark rum
- Coffee Liqueur (such as Kahlua or Baileys)
- Pumpkin Spice Liqueur (Trader Joe’s sells one or plenty of options at big box beverage stores like Total Wine & More and BevMo.)
- Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Flavored Vodka