Watermelon Peach Frose
Summer means it's Frozen Rosé season! This Watermelon Peach Frosé is made with frozen seedless watermelon chunks, frozen peach slices, a touch of agave nectar, and an entire bottle of chilled rosé wine.
- 3 cups frozen seedless watermelon chunks
- 3 cups frozen peach slices
- 1- 750 ml bottle rose wine
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar, or sweetened of choice (optional)*
In a blender, combine watermelon, peach, rose wine, and agave nectar. Process on high until smooth. Pour into serving glasses. Garnish with fresh peach, nectarine, or watermelon slices. Enjoy immediately.
- Chilled wine and frozen fruits are necessary to achieve that thick, slushie like consistency.
- Omit the agave if your rose wine is on the sweet side.
- If you don't like agave nectar, you can also use honey, simple syrup, or straight up granulated sugar.