Halloween season screams for a sip of Poison Apple cocktail. This potent drink may cause you to fall into a deep sleep just like Snow White!
A sweet yet deceptively strong cocktail.
It’s a very simple, easy to make cocktail that packs punch!
That’s all that stands between you and this super festive Halloween cocktail.
For my love of Snow White, I mixed up this cocktail inspired by my favorite drink at The Library Bar, the Washington Apple.
This drink is a tad sweet.
It is quite tempting to drink lots of this stuff, but I warn you: it is potent.
You may very well fall into a deep sleep just like Snow White!
Three Ingredient Cocktail
- I recommend using Crown Royal Canadian Whisky. However, any whiskey or bourbon works.
- If you really want to amp up the apple notes, you could try Crown Royal Regal Apple (apple flavored whisky).
Sour Apple Schnapps
- Don’t be put off by the neon green color. This ingredient is vital to this cocktail recipe.
- Sour apple pucker schnapps has intense juicy granny smith apple notes.
- There are several brands to choose from.
Cranberry Apple Juice
- I recommend Ocean Spray Cran-Apple juice drink.
- However, there are plenty of brands to choose from.
Scale Up for punch bowl cocktail
You can easily multiply and scale this cocktail recipe for a crowd.
Simply mix the three components ahead of time. Keep it chilled until party time.
Measurements for 12 serving punch bowl = 3 cups whiskey + 1.5 cup sour apple schnapps + 4.5 cups cranberry-apple juice
Here are some other punch bowl recipe ideas:
Cheers! And Happy Halloween!
Poison Apple Cocktail
- 2 oz Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey, or whiskey of choice
- 1 oz Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps
- 3 oz Cranberry Apple Juice, or more according to taste
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Pour whiskey, schnapps, and juice into a mixing glass filled with ice. Use a spoon to stir until mixture is very cold.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a Maraschino cherry.