This Strawberry Prosecco Gelatin dessert has sliced strawberries suspended in prosecco jelly topped with whipped cream and more fresh strawberries!
This post was created in partnership with VOVETI Prosecco. As always, all opinions mentioned here are entirely my own.
When I think about weddings, I can’t help but quote scenes from My Best Friend’s Wedding.
One particular scene that comes to mind is when Julianne (Julia Roberts) explains to Kimmy (Cameron Diaz) that crème brûlée can never be jello.
Clean and polished Kimmy will do whatever it takes to win back Michael (Dermot Mulroney) and desperately tries to believe that she CAN be jello.
Well, here’s a dessert that proves jello CAN be crème brûlée.
This strawberry Prosecco gelatin can be just as perfectly, worldly, and classy as crème brûlée.
Processo Jelly Dessert
This strawberry Prosecco gelatin is classy enough to be served in a fancy white linen table restaurant, but it is also approachable and perfect for an afternoon picnic on the grass.
When it comes to celebrations, bubbly is definitely in order. VOVETI Prosecco is one of my favorites.
VOVETI is a collaborate effort between the Collavini and Ferrer family, bringing 4 generations of sparkling wine experience to the table.
The resulting Prosecco is upscale yet affordable. It’s perfect for everyday entertaining as well as special occasions.
In this case, VOVETI Prosecco is how I turn standard household gelatin into something elegant and chic.
(One thing to note: this recipe only uses 3 cups of Prosecco… meaning you have just enough to drink while you put together these desserts.)
Slice up some fresh strawberries and place them in serving containers. You can use any glassware that allows for easy use of a spoon.
While champagne flutes would be super cute, it’s a bit difficult to eat out of.
Glassware with wider mouths like stemless wine tumblers, highballs, and juice glasses work better.
This sophisticated gelatin would be ideal for afternoon tea, ladies brunches, and bridal showers!
Whatever you’re celebrating this spring, a bottle of VOVETI Prosecco will definitely add a touch of style and luxury!
Strawberry Prosecco Jelly
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 – 0.25 oz envelopes powdered gelatin, unflavored
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups VOVETI Prosecco
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- fresh strawberries, as needed, hulled, sliced
- turbinado sugar, for sprinkling
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup cold water. Mix together and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pot, bring 1 cup of VOVETI Prosecco and sugar to a boil. Cook until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat. Allow to cool for a few minutes. Add gelatin mixture and whisk until dissolved. Add remaining prosecco and ginger ale. Stir to combine. Allow to cool slightly.
- Distribute sliced strawberries among serving containers. Slowly and gently pour liquid gelatin mixture into serving containers. Chill in the fridge for an hour or so until gelatin is firm.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of turbinado sugar.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.